Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 6 January 2013

Overcast.

It's been a dull, grey day. If it wasn't so warm I'd say it was a snow sky. I better be careful about what I wish for as temperatures are set to drop at the end of the week. I've had a quiet day at home. While Peter was out rowing I spent a couple of strenuous hours shifting stones and gravel in the stream. There's now a satisfying pile of stones at the point where the water was eating into the bank. I've accepted that I can't change things permanently in the stream, only slow down the inexorable power of the flowing water but it makes for a good work out in the fresh air.

No comments: