Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Bright and Cold.

The numbing effect of yesterday's injection had completely worn off by this morning.  So no excuse not to make the most of the dry weather and get on with outdoor jobs. We are due some stormy weather for the next few days so I shored up the dam and then got on with demossing the scree garden path. I had to race against the failing light to finish but it is now done. Lots more leaves and moss to clear in the rest of the scree garden but I like the feeling that I have completed one section.
I made some humus today to take to our bring and share lunch at school on Thursday. I made half of it my usual way with lemon and garlic and I got Peter to spice up the other half with extra chilli for those who prefer  a bit of a kick.


1 comment:

happyone said...

More snow here by me. It snows every day here and it's not even winter yet.