Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 20 December 2013

Dry.

This morning I went over to the stables to thank Sarah for the lovely poinsettia and to deliver their card and a present for Jack. When I got there Sarah and a couple of ladies who were helping her had stopped for coffee so we sat in the club house and chatted for a while. That made a nice start to my day.
It has been dry for most of the day but I had to stay inside as I was waiting for my GP to phone me back. I had a couple of amounts to change on my regular prescription and the pharmacy won't do anything without the doctor authorising it first. He finally phoned after 5.00 so I got a lot of tidying up done. I also made a couple more Christmas cards and heaved the sewing machine downstairs so that I could alter my new purple pj's. I had bought the larger size because I like the top to be loose fitting but the bottoms were too, too big. I didn't go mad and only took in the minimum but at least they don't look like clown trousers now.
  


No comments: