Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 28 December 2013

Hail.

Woke this morning to see white stuff on the ground but it was only hail stones. The day itself has been a mix of heavy rain and bright sun. Peter had a long rowing session out on the river but it had stopped raining by then.


Going in to town this morning I took the precaution of wearing wellies. I had to go to the bank and then had a quick look at the sales. But if there were too many people in the shops or the queues were too long I didn't bother. I really don't need any more clothes and I've still got cards and wrapping paper so there wasn't much to interest me. I did buy myself a small pocket diary to keep a record of my daily photos. At home I got 2 bedrooms ready for our friends who are coming to stay tomorrow and did some general housework. 

No comments: