Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 9 December 2013

Sunny.

It's been a bright and sunny day. The sun crept up over the hill at 10.00 and lit up the kitchen for a couple of hours. Later  I went into town to take a mattress and some other stuff to the re-cycling centre. It's surprising how much I can fit in my little car.
After that I had a couple of bags of things to take to the charity shop so I parked at Lidl's and walked over the Old Bridge into town. I didn't bother too much with going in any of the other shops as I had had a good browse on Friday. On my way back I bought some fruit and chocolate in Lidl's and then drove round to Tescos to pick up some basics. I have only got one present left to buy but at the moment I don't even have an idea what I am going to buy for my neighbour's son. Everything I've seen so far is utterly tacky.
 Looking downstream at the New Bridge.
When I got home there was just enough time to do a bit more moss clearing up at the scree garden before the sun started to go down. Looking to the east the sky was a pretty shade of pink.
Goodnight.

No comments: