Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Dry.

I made sure I was up at a reasonable hour this morning so that I could say good-bye to Alex who was catching the train down to Plymouth. While Sam and Kate drove her to the station I whizzed around with the hoover and did some tidying up. It was a sunny day so I was also able to spend some time picking up leaves and moss (surprise, surprise), from the scree garden.
Later we took advantage of the sunny day and went for a walk. Milo is quite elderly and hadn't realised that no one was holding his lead. 
We walked to Bowden Corner and down to Rookbear Lane to take advantage of the hazy views out to sea. 

We shall be having a quiet evening in, no gallivanting around Barnstaple watching the fireworks with crowds of merrymakers in fancy dress welcoming in the New Year. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

happyone said...

We are at home too.
A very Happy New Year to you and your family.