Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 2 December 2013

Grey.

My started with an owl hooting away as I drank my early cup of tea in bed. Definitely too early to be getting up.

It's grey again but it still felt cold as I set off early in the morning for work. This is the week of play rehearsals, performances next week, so most of the morning was spent in the hall going through the play. I decided to do the mud huts in the afternoon so now that class have all done each activity. After school I drove across town to the Post Office and then called in at Lidl's. I bought some goodies for Christmas and a couple of Sharon fruit (persimmons) as a treat for now. 


No comments: