Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 30 December 2013

Mild.

Vytas rang us today to tell us that he proposed to Sally while they were hiking up a mountain and now they are officially engaged. That's a good end to the year. 
After the excitement of us all shouting our congratulations at the pc things settled into the usual holiday mode. Sam painting figures, Kate reading and Alex buried in her lap top. I made a start on planning the history I shall be doing with my Year 2's next term (kings and queens and other famous people) and Peter was sorting out his pc and shooting the opposition at the same time.  
We had some rain in the morning but when I did finally get outside it felt quite mild. Sam took Milo out for a walk but the rest of us stayed indoors. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh how nice. Congratulations to them both. : )