Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 4 June 2015

Sunny.


Lots of sun and very warm today. At least I think so. I've been teaching a Year 2 class all day and while the classrooms have windows along 2 sides I get so focused on the children that the views are incidental. We have a long lunch break but after writing up the reading diaries for the guided reading group and preparing the afternoon's lessons there isn't that much time left. So I was left with marking 60 books at the end of the day. That took me until 5.00 by which time I was glad to be off home.
We've had so much rain recently that the rill leading into the pond is full of water. Without it I think that area would be a boggy mess. 
When I got home I gave my legs a gentle and hopefully even spray with the tanning stuff which gives me tomorrow to scrub it off if it all goes wrong. 


No comments: