Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 10 April 2017

Meeting Friends.

Today has been sunny but after the baking heat of the weekend, disappointingly chilly. This morning I met up with 2 friends for coffee and lots of chat at the garden centre. Having originally all worked together each of us is now in a different school and it is good to catch up on each other's news and compare notes about work.
Afterwards I drove to Lidl's where I parked and walked over the bridge to the High Street. Everywhere is busy because of the Easter holidays but it wasn't too crowded. I came across a group of work colleagues enjoying an alfresco drink so I had a quick chat with them too.
It's surprising who you do see in the High Street.
I also called in at Asda to buy this fluffy night-time hoody which I had been tempted by on my last visit to Asda (the inside is even fluffier). I also picked up a tin of Dulux gloss paint as it was half price then when I got to the check out it rang up as 70p (original price £7!). I did query it but the cashier put it through a second time and said she had to go by that price. Unfortunately it was the last tin of that paint.
Even though I had only been on a fairly brief shopping trip my back was a bit on the sore side once I got home. Better have a quiet day tomorrow, that is after the viewing which has been booked for 10.00.

No comments: