Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Sunny.

It's been a bright but chilly day.
Apart from the usual 'stuff' today I made chocolate cookies and finished oiling the garden chairs. Peter went into town and got me the new nose drops. The pharmacy didn't have them in stock yesterday and had to order them in. I'll start using them tonight and see if they have any effect on my sinus infection. A delivery man came in the afternoon with something I'd ordered (can't say what at the moment) just as I was making the cookies. My hands were covered with the cookie dough so naturally he needed me to sign on his electronic gadget. I had to go and wash my hands as I'm sure he didn't want bits of cookie dough all over his signing thing.

No comments: