Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 15 September 2018

Dry.

Today has been one of those days where I feel I haven't achieved anything apart from the usual daily routines. I did get outside  to prune and weed which thankfully doesn't take too long these days. Unfortunately the grass was still too wet to cut.
I spent time on-line running through the Welsh properties up for auction. I've now found a site that collates all the different auction sites which is handy. It would be even better if it had filters that narrowed the search to the type of property but then I wouldn't have seen the funeral director's premises for sale (no thanks) or an 18 bedroom property at not much more than our budget. 
We had some sun in the morning followed by a lot of cloud. We might possibly be heading for a pretty sunset.

1 comment:

happyone said...

I'm having the same problem with it being too wet to mow the grass and the grass needs to be mowed!!
Good luck with the house hunt.