Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Sunny.

I was awake early enough to see the full moon sinking through layers of morning clouds.  Some places locally had a morning frost so I guess it will soon be time to bring in the trailing geraniums.
It's been a lovely day with lots of sun and sufficient breeze to dry two lots of washing. While the towels carried on drying outside I ironed the sheets. It's good to get that job done straight away. 
At last the grass was dry enough to mow. My neighbour came home in time to borrow the mower to cut 'her' section of the central grass as well.
There was just enough time to drink a cup of tea outside with Peter before my afternoon exercises which act as a warm up for my Pilates class. Coming home the sky was filled with gentle pinks and yellows.  

1 comment:

happyone said...

No frost here yet, still pretty warm in the mornings. It usually gets cold all at once here and then the snows begin.