Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Sunny.

With barely a cloud in the sky it has felt as if summer has returned. Bad luck that the camper is in the garage waiting for a replacement part. Having cut the grass yesterday today I did the edges and prised out a few dandelions so the lawn looks very tidy, if you don't spot all the plants other than grass growing there. Yesterday I only had a short time to sit out side so today I made sure to sit outside on the sun lounger and read my book. Peter came out too so as usual we spent less time reading and more time chatting.
We've just returned from choir. We ran through some 'old' favourites (which were new to me) to sing when we do a workshop at the local library. Luckily they had very simple words and catchy tunes. Most impressive was 'Alleluia sung in parts to Pachelbel's Canon.' 

No comments: