Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Windy.

It's ben grey and very windy today so when Peter suggested driving down to Barricane Beach I was ready in minutes. 
It was almost high tide but with only two other groups of people on the beach it wasn't crowded. The beach café is still there until the end of the month but he won't be doing curry until next Easter.

The waves were about 6 ft. high, too messy for surfing but thrilling to watch.


I could spend all day watching the sea in all its moods. 
It's been a good day, a trip to the beach followed by an energetic Pilates session. We are all different ages and flexibility so the challenge is to make a personal improvement. Today I was able to lift my legs including my thighs off the mat (when lying stretched out on my stomach). Only for short bursts but up till now almost impossible. Little steps.

1 comment:

happyone said...

I can almost hear the ocean.