Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Windy.

This morning it was even windier than yesterday and remarkably warm. Speedy was happily playing in the laundry basket until a gust of wind blew him and the basket across the decking. That gave him a fright and sent him running indoors. I'd taken care to use extra clothes pegs as I didn't fancy having to retrieve my clothing from the neighbours' gardens. The second load of washing, sheets etc flapped vigorously until the first drops of rain began to fall. Luckily the washing was dry enough to iron so I spent a happy afternoon getting all the ironing done and a little bit of mending. 
Seeing as it is such grim day I thought I'd share some more photos from my walk around Mannings' Pit. 



 We'll be off to choir tonight for more fun and singing.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Thank you for the photos, love the cows.

happyone said...

Beautiful pictures but I was thinking of another picture in my mind, of Speedy speeding along the deck in his basket. : )