Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 2 September 2018

Hot Again.

Still strangely hot weather today this time with more blue skies. Not knowing when this weather will break I got out the lawnmower and cut the lawn and the communal grass. Also did some tidying up of the trailing geraniums and very nearly got out the vax to hoover up the rose petals on the decking but decided to sit out and enjoy the warmth instead. 
Being somewhat outnumbered by desks ( 4 for 2 of us) the larger of the two wooden desks has been on Gumtree and a couple of local FB groups for quite sometime. After many futile enquires and a couple of price drops it finally went today. In its place has gone the smaller desk which has been in the family since I was a young child. Now the sitting room looks less cluttered and I may even put a picture or two up on the wall. 



1 comment:

happyone said...

I like your desk!!