Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 13 May 2019

Borth.

As some of you may have guessed yesterday we drove up to Borth. Both days have been warm and sunny but both journeys were long and arduous, mainly due to a crashed aircraft and long traffic hold-ups including sadly what looked to be a non-survivable crash today. So sad for somebody's family.
We foolishly decided that we would be thrifty and sleep at the bungalow with sleeping bags and airbeds but for me that resulted in no sleep at all. Too many plans  whizzing through my head combined with the smell of damp from the back of the place and the very long journey. Will blog properly tomorrow but just had to show the SUNSET !!! from the sitting room window.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh that is sad about the airplane crash.

I can imagine the plans going through your head that kept you awake!

That sure is a beautiful sunset, it may even beat the sunsets I see from my front porch.
: )