Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 9 May 2019

Sunny Afternoon.

We were woken by the sound of the council men mowing the communal grass. I'm glad they've done it but it looks messy as they don't clear up the cuttings. The morning was cold and grey with the afternoon being much sunnier and nicer. In the afternoon I made a new list of all the plants we shall be taking with us giving each plant a blue painted stick. I only need one pot of each of the hardy geraniums as they split easily. Later I went down to the garage to take photos of some of the 'useful' stuff which we no longer need to put on the Just-don't-bin-it FB page. Time for other people to make use of our old tools. I was still typing as several requests came in for a car spanner/socket set. The first person to ask turned out to be living only a few doors away. The 3 other things; a long ratchet screwdriver, some sort of craft vice and half used spray cans of lacquer (for painted models) have all been spoken for and 2 are going tomorrow. 
 The sky at 9.00.
Our friend sent me this picture that he took of us on Saturday.

1 comment:

happyone said...

You are very organized in getting your plants ready to move.
Nice to see a picture of you. :)