Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 20 May 2019

Sunny.

Another bright day cooled by a welcome breeze. Today, instead of doing up the  hoovering over two days I did the whole lot in one go just to get it done.
In the afternoon I carried on sorting out which plants to take to Wales. I moved some of the H. geraniums out of a planter and into pots which only leaves the knautia and dicentra from the front garden which will go into a big tub once the wallflowers are over. I also planted out the Black-eyed Susan seedlings at the back of a planter where hopefully they'll climb up the canes and over the trellis. After the destruction of the morning glory by slugs I made sure to sprinkle out slug pellets around the delicate seedlings.
Speedy had another chance to enjoy the sun in the back garden wearing his harness. This time I kept my eye on him the whole time. He mainly wanted to groom himself and when he started on his back legs I held his feet in my hands to stop him getting to the sore bits. That worked though eventually I took him back inside so that I could sit out and read in the sun.

3 comments:

happyone said...

Love that first picture!!
Did you hear anything from those two viewings of your house?
We have another viewing tomorrow afternoon.

Ruta M. said...

Not a peep. Either it wasn't what they wanted (we haven't had any feedback either.) or they're not in a position to make an offer. There is a temptation to go looking at new houses as soon as you put your house on the market but then you're not able to make an offer. Good luck with your viewing.

happyone said...

We haven't heard from today's viewing either. Maybe tomorrow.