Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 16 May 2019

Walking the Cat.

Hazy and a lot cooler today. The house details are now on line so hopefully buyers will come streaming through the door (I hope).
Peter mowed the grass this morning cutting down all those lovely daisies which I'm sure will soon reappear. I drove the cuttings over to the dump and then went on to do some shopping. I'd thought about postponing the shopping until tomorrow but Fridays the roads, shops and car parks are choc-a-block. In contrast today I had a clear run and got my shopping done in no time at all. I stayed clear of the chocolate aisles and instead came home with some posh cod and chorizo fishcakes which had been reduced to half price. 
Speedy has been desperate to get outside so today I put his jacket and lead on. This was the first time he'd worn it and yes he did roll around for a bit trying to get it off. I daren't leave him alone while I ran upstairs to get the camera so no photos. Once in the garden he spent a long time sniffing at all the marking spots before going down to the communal grass. There he had a long roll in the dry grass that had been cut the other day getting covered in grass after I'd given him a good going over with the Vax's nozzle attachment. This was to remove dust and any flea eggs that had escaped the regular combings he gets with a metal nit comb. Surprisingly he seems to enjoy both the comb and the Vax and rolls over purring to let me do his tummy. After playing on the grass I took him back in. Not a lot of walking and the neighbours must think I'm truly nuts. His feet are nearly healed but the buckets stays on for now.

No comments: