Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Sunny.

It was another lovely day so we headed out for a walk around Morte Point. As we found out later at home in the back garden anywhere that was sheltered from the wind was really hot but our walk was refreshed by the cold breeze.



On our drive out the hedgerows were filled with wild flowers and out on the Point the thrift was blooming prettily. On the other side of the hill were fields of foxgloves. 
Before catching more sun out in the back garden I took Speedy to the vet for a check of his feet, they are healing but need more time and steroids before they heal fully and the cone can come off. That little visit cost me £45. 
It's recycling day tomorrow so I tore up a couple of cardboard boxes in the garage that were too damaged to reuse and they're now out with the recycling box. I had a bit of a general sort out in the garage which is beginning to look a little emptier.
I went off on my own to choir tonight as Peter has finally decided it's not for him. He's found that he does like singing in a choir and when we move he'll look around for a male voice choir which stick to more traditional songs- folk songs/ sea shanties as he doesn't like many of the songs we sing in choir especially the pop songs. Coming home I was putting out the recycling boxes when I was approached by a couple who asked if this was the house that was for sale. We don't have a sign up but they were looking at an on-line photo. I told them it was, so maybe they'll book a viewing. I certainly wasn't going to ask them in for a look around so late in the evening.

No comments: