Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 17 May 2019

First Viewings.

Overcast and fairly cool today with a smattering of rain in the morning.
The house has only been on-line since yesterday and already two viewings for today. I know that the location and room sizes are the important factors but that didn't stop me from sprucing the place up. After all the clutter had been stowed away and the hoovering done I cleaned the glass on the hall doors and the kitchen windows and some of the conservatory windows. Now everything is sparkling and the view through to the garden crystal clear. Then I had a general wipe down of all the woodwork on the stairs and anywhere else that looked a bit dusty. 
I was taking a few photos in the garden when there was a loud clacking from the trees. It was hard to spot and at first I thought it might be some sort of parrot but when I enlarged the photos it turned out to be a green woodpecker. A very noisy chap. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh that is great, 2 viewings already. Sure hope things go well for you an your house gets sold quickly!!