Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Cloudy.

It's been a mainly cloudy day with occasional patches of blue sky.  Although recently I've waking quite early and have got my first exercises done before Peter made our morning tea, today wasn't one of those days. So not a lot of extra work done. While Peter was out I used his pc to fill-in an on-line passport renewal form and print off the declaration I have to sign. Maybe by the time my new passport arrives we'll be thinking about driving over to France or even take a more adventurous holiday somewhere.
I'll soon be off to choir without Peter this time. He needs to be at the hospital at 7.30 tomorrow morning for his second cataract operation so he's planning an early night. 
The front garden is looking quite cheerful with primroses and celandines adding a splash of sunshine.

No comments: