Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 16 January 2019

Wet.

A day of heavy showers with a couple of bright spells today. I love the yellow light when dark clouds are looming. To save throwing them out I'd put some frying pans and an electric kettle on the free FB page. This morning a lady came to collect them for someone at her son's work who had moved into a caravan and had no kitchen stuff.
 Look closely below to spot the flock of seagulls. 
Spurred on by yesterday's smooth admin today I tried to renew my passport on-line (£10 cheaper than by post). Although it clearly said on one page that you could submit either real or digital photos the form would only accept digital photos. At first I was cross that I would have to go back to the camera shop with a usb stick to get digital copies. Then I began filling in a feedback form and came across a phone number. To be fair the chap I spoke to was very helpful and talked me through getting to the old version of the on-line form which accepted real photos. I didn't go on to complete the form today as you have to print out a form for somebody to guarantee you are who you say you are. I thought it would be better to do the whole thing in one go at Peter's pc which has the printer attached.
A little bit of colour in the sky tonight.
There didn't seem to be any ill effects from last night's Pilates so I went back to all of my usual daily exercises. It's choir again tonight so I'm currently oohing away to my vocal warm up. I do one for altos as there where I've put myself in the choir but I'm wondering if I'm really a tenor. However the altos get the tune more often so I stay there for a while.


No comments: