Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 13 January 2019

Windy.

The winds were blowing fiercely today so I threw another wash in the machine. The washing wasn't out too long before I realised that the air was full of fine drizzle so back indoors came the washing to be hung in the conservatory.
 Winter Flowering Jasmine brought from Dingles.
We were playing a game of scrabble when through a gap in the drawn curtains I noticed fiery streaks (as usual brighter in reality) across the sky. It takes both of us a while to chose and place a word so I was able to go upstairs and take photos. In other gaps I did some of my exercises that could be done on a wooden floor. 
Earlier I had spent a long time on the phone waiting to speak to a real person to sort out the problem we are having in downloading television programmes. Exactly the same as last time. Apparently this is  happening to a lot of customers so it's nothing to do with our box or tv. They're working on a proper fix but the nice lady on the phone talked me through resetting the Q box. Although we checked at the time and could download an hour or so later it had gone wrong again. The instructions have been emailed to Peter and he'll print them out so I can reset and try to download a couple of programmes we've missed straight away. At the moment we can only record programmes in advance. Not a major problem but it would be nice to have it working properly as we like to skip the adverts.

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful sky …

All the best Jan