Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 19 January 2019

Showers.

It's been a day of sunshine and showers. At one point this morning all we could see were blue skies yet rain was falling on the conservatory roof. Apart from the usual daily stuff I made some peanut and chocolate cookies for Peter as he's almost reached the end of the Christmas biscuits. I did weigh Patch, using my bathroom scales rather than the kitchen scales and he's reached 3.6 kg which is only a tiny gain and not enough to increase his medicine. 
I also spent some time filling in a form but I need to speak to someone regarding one thing and I'll have to get a friend to witness my signature. And I thought I'd just need to fill in and post off the form. If I get organised and sort the passport form there's another similar page I need to print off and get signed.  
Quite a nice golden sunset tonight.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Great sky pictures. Still no sun or blue sky out this way.