Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 22 April 2022

Windy.

Mostly cloudy today with a mild south-easterly wind. Not many people at the beach, perhaps they're all on their way home after a pleasant holiday.
The builder didn't make it today but has left a message to say he'll be here later or tomorrow. Meanwhile I took down the old gutter around the terrace and made a start on filling the raised beds with rubble, blocks and subsoil. It'll be nice to clear all that away. 
We're used to hearing fighter jets training over the mountains on Tuesdays but this week they've been flying every day. Possibly preparing to defend the skies over Ukraine? This morning four jets flew over several times in slow formation.
Hoping that I hadn't done too much for my back in the front garden I finished off in the back garden by planting clematis in the concrete planters I painted the other day. One clematis is deep red and the other red, white and pink.


I ended my afternoon sitting out on the terrace. The sun came out for a bit and it was wonderfully warm.


 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Nice to get back to blogging and to your daily posts. :)