Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 26 September 2014

Sunny.

Another full and busy day at school. In the morning it wasn't too bad but the afternoon was pretty hectic. Mainly because I couldn't find some stuff the kids needed to complete some art work and ended up cutting out new speech bubbles while they all milled about. We did find the stuff I had been looking for behind something else and after the children had gone home. As usual I was on my own on  a Friday afternoon and one lad who has behaviour problems kept running off. By the end of the day I was shattered. Still it's all money in the bank, very useful as the work on my car was completed today. The garage cost and the bill for the latest oil delivery have used up all this month's pay check and I've still got the car tax to pay. It's a good thing I did so much extra work at the end of last term.
Although it had been raining lightly when I left home it soon turned into yet another sunny day. Once I got home I took my camera up for a walk in the sunlight to see Coral and Boris. Boris came racing over to say hello and to see if I had anything for him to eat. Horses that get fed treats soon learn to nip so all he got was to sniff my hand. He kept using his lip to try and pull my hand into a nibbling position, he's going to end up with a stretched nose like an elephant.


2 comments:

happyone said...

I've always remembered the advice you gave me about petting horses. It as done me well. : )

Harriet said...

Boris is a good neighbor. Love the photos.