Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Gloomy.

There was a heavy frost this morning and after such a lovely day yesterday it was disappointingly clammy for the rest of the day. The sky remained white right up until the end of the day when a few hazy blueish patches began to appear.
Undeterred I took myself outside for more weeding and general tidying up in the morning. I was back at school teaching in the afternoon and then I walked into town again! Yesterday I had forgotten to buy some more peanuts to top up the bird feeder which is nearly empty and I do feel that while it is so cold the little birds rely on a constant supply of nuts. 
A hint of flowers to come.

No comments: