Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunny.

The sun was out again shining into the kitchen first thing in the morning. This time I remembered to take some photos while bits of the garden were still in the sun. 
There had been a very heavy frost first thing and even in the afternoon the frost was still in evidence in the areas not touched by the sun. Unlike yesterday there was no wind and I enjoyed my afternoon of scrabbling about on the hillside getting rid of the couch grass that was invading from the top.
I finished off my jobs by brushing out a couple of fleece tops that had been washed. I so love anything fluffy that I don't mind spending time brushing after washing. (Apart from the giant throw that takes forever to do both sides.)


No comments: