Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 20 December 2019

Wet Morning.

It rained heavily all morning which was annoying as I had to walk into town. Then suddenly the sun appeared and we had a bright afternoon before the rain returned.
In town I had another bill to pay to the builder, a small one this time for the removal and disposal (burning) of a large amount of timber that had once been the kitchen island and an enormous but dilapidated wardrobe from Peter's study. I think all the workmen are giving themselves a Christmas holiday and work will not resume until the middle of January.
All these delays, while frustrating give time to sort out my heart issue. The hospital letter arrived today, hmm the date at the top of the letter was the 10th. It's full of long cardiology words which no doubt my doctor will explain when I see her in January. The only phrase that made any sense was that there was no evidence of sinister bradycardia which I take to be a good sign. I'm picking up some new tablets on Monday and will have a 24 hour BP monitor in January.
Walking back from town the sun shone brightly as I plodded up the hill. Once I'd unpacked my backpack and hidden away a couple of secret purchases I didn't feel like doing more than flopping in the armchair and making a start on the second mitten. 
A lone nasturtium surviving in the back garden.

No comments: