Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 8 November 2022

Wet.

Lots of heavy showers today with an occasional glimpse of the sun and a few partial rainbows.
There was a long enough break in the rain this morning for me to get out and finish off the guttering. I've done a bit of a bodge job in that it was hard to put the brackets in the right positions to get a slope to let the water run off without the gutter looking too higgldy piggldy. There are quite a few extra holes in the wall now, oops and some water is still sitting in the gutter even though I used a spirit level but it will do. All that's left to do is one last bracket on the downpipe, that's two more holes to drill.
Peter is out for the opening meeting of the Mens Shed so it's been very quiet at home. I've played the piano and guitar and am blogging early as it's pilates at 6.00 tonight. I might have to take the car for that.


 

No comments: