Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Sunny.

Much the same today, sunny with more clouds and a chilly breeze. There were times when grey clouds seemed to fill the sky but they cleared without a drop of rain falling.
I had intended to do some home hairdressing, in other words doing my own version of ombre'd  hair which I do every few years. Mustn't go overboard with the pampering. However having gathered the necessary equipment I read through the instructions and decided that this time I ought to follow the safety procedure and do a 48 hour patch test. I didn't bother the last time but it would be very silly to need medical attention in these current circumstances. Patch test done I'll wait the required time before having fun with the bleach stuff.
Instead I went out to the front garden and carried on weeding out some of the celandines from the flower bed. Had a chat with the couple next door which included mutual indignation at some of our neighbours who are blatantly flouting the isolation advice. This morning was wheelie bin collection day and even if I hadn't seen the reminder on FB that the bin men handle hundreds of bins and we should wear gloves and wash the bins I'd already planned to do so. Out I went with my bucket of hot soapy water and my bin got a good cleaning before being brought back to the bin store.

1 comment:

happyone said...

You were smart to do the test first!
We avoided going outside in the woods during all the wind. Just my luck to have a tree limb fall on my head! : )