Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 29 April 2020

April Showers.

The day began windy, very wet and cold enough for Peter to put the heating on. Later the sun came out and we've been treated to some April showers through the day.
Out in the fields there are more sheep and young cattle and in the hedgerows white May Blossom can be seen. Always a sign of spring and the pretty frothiness belies the lethal spikes of the Hawthorn (its other name).
This afternoon I've mainly been doing admin jobs, sorting out paperwork and that sort of thing. I'm trying to get all the little jobs and finishing off done before I start on another project. I also caught up with some long overdue photo back-ups. Only onto my external harddrive, the second level back up onto discs will have to wait as the discs have already been packed for the move.

No comments: