Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 2 April 2020

Home Hairdressing.

Greyer, cloudier and colder today. That wouldn't have stopped me from working in the garden but various twinges were reminders to take things slowly. Last year's nasturtiums left many seeds in the compost when I pulled up the old plants. I didn't remove them thinking 'They'll be nice for the new owners'  ha! events intervened. Instead I shall watch them grow myself.

Most of my afternoon was spent messing about with a box of hair dye/bleach. What I'm really waiting for is for the natural lightening of my fringe (above) to extend over all my hair. For the time being I'm encouraging the process with a bit of home hair bleaching. It's only gone a bit lighter, more of an 'I've been on holiday in the sun.' look but even though I only used about half of the solution I really can't be asked to go through all that faffing about again. Also I haven't quite got the hang of taking a selfie.  
Once again the day hasn't been long enough for everything I'd like to do. I've been playing the paino more and I really should get back to learning the guitar which I've let slide recently.

No comments: