Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 16 April 2020

Still Hot.

After a clear and starry night the day began with many clouds in the sky. However going outside I found there was little if no wind and the air was pleasantly warm. By the afternoon there was more blue sky and the temperature had shot up again. Of course we had to spend some time outside, Peter in a sun-lounger and me sprawled out on my yoga mat attempting to get some colour on the backs of my legs.
Earlier I had a bit of a general tidy up around the house. Knowing that we are not going to have prospective buyers looking around the house it has been easy to let things slide a little. Small piles of clutter have begun appearing around the place due to not constantly tidying up. Also having the kitchen cupboards full of supplies means that I can't just shove things in any old cupboard.  It's now looking quite a bit better which in turn makes me feel better and will also make things easier when we do get the go ahead for our move. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

The flowers are beautiful.