Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Dry and Sunny.


Windy, bright and sunny today. A bit of a nip in the breeze but still nice enough to spend the afternoon sitting outside and sewing. It had taken me a couple of days to realise that the small 'beads' appearing on my Yoga mat were in fact mini ball bearings escaping from one of my wrist weights (1kg). That has now been repaired and I also made myself a second face mask. For now I used some fabric scraps instead of cutting up another of the cleaning cloths.  I saw the pair of blackbirds at the feeder in the front garden this morning and later the female disappeared into the ivy in the back garden. Definitely nesting.
We had a long phone chat with Vytas last night so I thought that I'd tackle resurrecting my Skype account. As I expected it was not a simple matter. My password from years ago no longer worked but in order to change it Skype kept offering me a link to an email account I no longer use. Then I tried using my current email and it didn't like that. Eventually I got further along the process and now have to wait 24 hours while they verify the information I gave them. I.T. stuff is never simple.
I think that I may have solved the mystery of Speedy leaving some food. I had sprayed some air freshener into the room at one point,not near him, but it may have settled on those last bits of food. He's eating quite normally now.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Glad to hear Speedy is eating better again.
Would you believe it is snowing here by me!!! Just a dusting that will most likely be gone my morning though.