Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 13 April 2020

Sunny.

The day began bright but cool. The weather man on the radio is talking about widespread frosts tonight before getting warmer in general. It's been very windy which made it a good washing and ironing day. 
One of the nice things about this place is that I have countryside views when I'm sitting in bed. 
Today I'm a bit worried about Speedy because for the very first time he left some food in his bowl. It might be down to  my changing the brand of his food. I later took off his cone and tried him again with the leftovers. It must have been the taste because he dropped those biscuits from his mouth but when I gave him some fresh ones he crunched them up happily. So not damage to his teeth from his window escapade. I washed out his bowl and he's just eaten his supper without any problem. I'll have to keep an eye on him.
My extra job today was to clean out the cupboard under the bathroom sink. There were a few containers of oddments most of which were binned but mostly it was dust and the odd drip from shampoos etc.

No comments: