Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 19 February 2012

A Breezy Walk.

It was a nice bright day today so we went to Morthoe for a good walk. I haven't been for a proper walk for a while so my legs felt a bit worn out. Now that I have made such good progress in the garden I can take time to walk up the hill more often to keep myself a bit fitter.. We timed our walk just right, between the before lunch and after lunch walkers so we had the place to ourselves. There was a chilly wind blowing but it was very refreshing to be out.
There was still time for some more weeding when we got home before an evening of watching Dancing on Ice, a tense programme tonight with a shock ending. At least it is the judges who make the final decision unlike Strictly where the competition is more about popularity and less about ability.

No comments: