Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Brrr.

We woke this morning to a thin sprinkling of snow. The perfect excuse to hide under the duvet for the morning. Sometimes I think it is a good thing that my trapped nerves make sitting (& lying) in bed uncomfortable as on a day like today I would be tempted to hibernate all day in bed. As it was, when we got up I introduced Peter to the joys of layering in fluffy fleece (under his joggers). The weather forecast was uncertain as it was all dependent on the progress of a warm front from the west. It did snow for a little but then turned to sleet and finally it is raining. The outside temperature this morning was only -3C. The worry is that if the temperature drops the roads will be covered with deadly ice. I'll take my car up the hill tomorrow afternoon so that I'm safe for work on Monday afternoon.

No comments: