Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 23 February 2012

Drizzle.

We've had a whole day of low cloud and constant drizzle. Mindful of the physio's advice I didn't race to go out in the morning but waited until it was slightly less wet in the afternoon before doing some gardening. Instead my morning was spent doing housework and some paperwork.It may not be many people's idea of fun but I found kneeling on my foam mat, grubbing about in the sticky clay soil and removing grass roots while listening to the birds all around, quite relaxing. Even when the sun was hidden above the cloud layer and a gentle mist enveloped the valley.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Sounds like a nice way to spend time to me. : )