Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 6 February 2012

Misty Monday.

It's been warmer, grey and misty today. I was able to get on with more weeding this morning. The heavy clay soil is very wet and claggy so I have to be careful where I walk or the ground will become a morass. Digging out grass roots became rather messy but with the ground so soft it is relatively easy to pull the longer roots, even the brambles, out. I came across some of the evil bindweed which went straight in the bin.

I was teaching in the afternoon. Nothing exciting today, just phonics, PE and drawing pictures of the Earth. After work our staff meeting was a training session on reading which didn't really cover anything new.

I had hoped to get an interesting sky or moon photo on the way home but the sky simply faded to grey and the mist closed in. My camera insisted on giving it a blue tint and I was too lazy to fiddle around with the manual settings so the photo isn't quite accurate.

No comments: