Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 27 February 2012

Cherry Blossom.

We lost the sun once more today but driving into town for a doctor's appointment I saw a number of pink and white cherry trees in full bloom which made it feel very spring-like.I taught a Year One class in the afternoon. Just the usual round of phonics, PE, drawing pictures of Mars and an end of day story. Instead of our normal after school staff-meeting we had a training session going back over some diagnostic tests we can use for children who are not progressing with their reading. It wasn't that exciting. Now I have to do some planning as I am teaching for nearly all of the week. So there won't be any time for gardening.

No comments: