Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 12 September 2013

Low Clouds.

We're living in the clouds today. This morning every cobweb was adorned with glistening dewdrops. Luckily it was drier at school so no dreaded 'wet playtime'.  It also feels very warm.
This morning I got on with housework and as I've decided tomorrow will be jam making day I took out the frozen blackcurrants. When I weighed up all the bags and containers I found that I have nearly 12 lbs of blackcurrants. Even though I have a big jam kettle (giant saucepan) I wouldn't get that many blackcurrants and the sugar in it so I put half of the blackcurrants back in the freezer. I'll probably deal with the second half another day. 
My afternoon at school went smoothly enough. I had the other Year 2 class so I was repeating Tuesday's lesson on types of houses. After work I went and bought come more jam sugar and then it was home back through the clouds.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Your mirror job is great. The photos of spider beautifully show the fragility of a spider web.