Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 15 September 2013

Stormy.

The weather has been very autumnal, wind and rain for most of the day. There were a few glimpses of sun late in the afternoon but I do think it's time to put away my shorts. 
Next door's cows have spent the day down near the house sheltering from the strong wind. Yesterday I piled all the branches in the space between the wire fence and the small bank. Hopefully the cows won't decide to break through the fence, cross the stream and invade the garden.
Yesterday my 2 apple trees were full of apples and it looked like we might have a proper apple crop so I'm hoping that the wind hasn't blown too many down.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Beautiful photos.
Like the cows!