Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 28 September 2013

Wet.

It has rained on and off all day and I've done very little. But I don't feel bad because I got so much done yesterday. I had a go at making vegan chocolate (just because I  came across the recipe) but it wasn't that nice. It uses coconut oil and as there has been a lot recently about how coconut oil helps brain repair I thought it would be good to find a tasty way to include it in my diet. I don't think this is the way. Peter went out rowing, they don't take any notice of the rain and later we'll be watching a double bill of Strictly. This time of year we turn into dance experts bandying about technical terms as if it wasn't 40 years since we were dancers, and that was only folk dancing where all we worried about was remembering the steps. 

No comments: