Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 30 September 2013

Overcast.

It's still warm but rather overcast today. It didn't make much difference to me as I was teaching all day. I worked with a Year 2 class and they spent the day working together to make posters about African animals. 
I was driving home by 4.30 and already the mist was rolling in. I slowed down at a couple of gateways where I generally get good views and couldn't see beyond the hedges at the far side of the nearest fields. 
At home a walk around the garden revealed only a couple of butterflies but something was going on in the cornus. 
A  merry gathering of shield bugs. Some of the leaves were looking shrivelled but not enough to worry about.

No comments: