Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 19 September 2013

Sunny Afternoon.

Weather-wise it's been a day of contrasts. This morning was grey, windy and wet but in the afternoon it turned into glorious sunshine. I spent the morning in town first meeting my friend for a chat, coffee and an indulgent slice of cheese cake. I'd parked my car at school so I was able to have a wander around the shops before walking back to work. I found myself a tunic top in a lightweight soft fabric which will be ideal for work when it gets colder.
I taught one of the Year 2 classes in the afternoon and then I spent over an hour sticking work in books and sticking in captions for the next few weeks as well. I still have to do the same for the other year 2 class but then all their DT/geography work for this  half term will be together. 
I made a quick trip to the supermarket and then it was home through the lovely sunshine to our shaded valley.  
These blackberries are growing by our shed. I should go out around the lanes and see if I can find some more.

No comments: