Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Showers.

We've had more showers than sunny spells today and it is feeling a lot cooler. I'm still stubbornly sticking to my summer clothing, ie flip-flops, shorts and vest but for most of the day I've also worn a fleece and I'm about to change my flip-flops for my warm sheepskin slippers. Some of next door's horses are also wearing their rugs.
Peter was up and out early for a training row and then helping with the taster sessions. He was out on the water for 2 hours and came home a little soggy from the rain and the river. I was up early too and glued the 2 mirrors on in the  summer house. Getting closer to completion. I had a chat with Vytas this morning but Skype was playing up (it doesn't like Windows XP and our slow broadband) and we ended up with sound but not vision.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Your mirrors are a lovely idea. Actually quite enchanting!!!!